UPDATE: We have launched our SEC Regulation A+ offering aiming to raise $50 million, with an investment minimum of just $1,000. This offering is open to all investors (accredited and non-accredited) and provides major tax advantages to most investors. Please see our offering page and investment guide for details.
The Next Chapter of American Innovation:
The Growth of Regulatory Compliance
Welcome to GRASS—Growth Resources, Assets, Safety, & Stability—a qualified opportunity zone fund focused on applying cutting-edge technology to complex compliance processes.
GRASS CORPORATE STRUCTURE
Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund
Qualified Business/Holding Company
This investment has been designated by the IRS as a Qualified Small Business Stock (”QSBS”), providing major tax benefits to investors of all levels.
Government (SAMSARG, Inc.)
- Secure high-tech hangar facilities that require specialized specifications
- Servicing transport and cargo aircraft, including security system installation
- Additional maintenance
- Compliance documentation
Private (GA Hangars)
- Adjacent to the SAMSARG military facilities within the Opportunity Zone
- New construction to attract corporate and wealthy clients
- New construction to serve TRIC corporations’ travel needs while offering a short trip between TRIC and Silver Springs Regional Airport (as opposed to Reno International Airport)
- Service, maintenance, and other high-margin services
- Private aviation was on the rise even before COVID-19
Blockchain-Based Compliance SaaS
Within an Opportunity Zone
- Inspired by the compliance requirements and honed at our high-tech hangars
- ITAR compliance
- Multi-billion-dollar market opportunity across military contractors
Multi-Billion-Dollar Opportunities in Highly Regulated Industries That Require Government Compliance
- HIPAA compliance
- Aimed at ending negative drug interactions, aligning doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and patients
- Clone to final sale or seed to final sales, ensuring no black market sales or supplies
- Tax compliance at each step of the supply chain to final sales—a key driver of legalization
Two Distinct Ways That Benefit All Investors
Our Corporation Is a C-Corp Set Up As a Qualified Small Business Stock
Every investor who holds our stock for 5 years + 1 day can receive 10 times their cost basis + their original investment back TAX-FREE every year going forward, up to a maximum of $10 million in tax-free gains (per IRC 1202).
*Please consult your tax professional for personalized tax advice.
Opportunity Zone Fund Qualification*
- All of our businesses are located within an Opportunity Zone.
- This gives our investors with both short-and long-term capital gains a simple way to defer and reduce their taxes. This applies to gains derived from the sale of stocks, bonds, property, or the interest in a partnership (e.g. real estate/1031 exchange, hedge fund, or sale of a business).
- Existing capital gains are deferred until December 2026 and paid with a 10% discount in 2027. All gains from this investment are tax-free when held for 10 years.
AS SEEN IN
Our broad spectrum leadership is seasoned and experienced, with a network of contacts in the military, aerospace, and aviation spaces, as well as business and construction management. They include:
President & CEO, GRASS
President & CEO, SAMSARG
President & CEO, RAGSS